Monday, July 8, 2013

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my not so exciting life. My name is Gabriel, I am a student at x university. This is my little attempt at a diary. I don't really like to blog, last time I did I forgot I even had a blog.

Well anyway. I like to film random stuff. do some urban exploring when ever possible and really lurk quite a bit on various horror boards. Love to read creepypasta and such, but late night walks are a nope situation after that.

My friend Michael and I are planning to make a short film. Last year I even did some small side project. Pretty forgettable interactive online BS. A few years back I started to have some ideas for films, but school took so much time that I never got around to it. However recently I got the means(a couple of fiends and script ideas, as well as some old location scouting footage that has been littering my computer) and acquired a camera, so now it should be easy, a youtube channel is on the way, I will post it here soon.

Well actually, it is not that easy. I recently visited some relatives abroad, and to my surprise I found an envelope with a USB stick that apparently belonged to me. The week before I also found another one of those in my ol room, and a microSD card. There was something off about the photos on it. I don't quite remember taking all of them. But it was probably just the stress from school.

I guess we all have those periods we cannot remember. Lost time and such, I mean, usually that requires something like a good tequila to achieve, but I mean, how many people remember what they had or breakfast six years ago or what they dreamed of last night.

Right?

Well, stay tuned for more to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment